Monday winter wardrobe dreaming.
Everyone is doing the layer look - later in the week find out why it suits all body types.
Notorious Sunday Morning inspo.
Everyone does it. What goal will you make this week? Mine is - fulfil my last weeks goal.
Choosing the right kind of leather can be difficult. Whether you like the look of leather pants but you feel like your legs are being squashed into a pancetta sack or if you’re dying to to wear that PVC leather skirt you saw Kim Kardashian wear but you don’t have the midriff to pull off a crop top. It’s all about mimicking a street style and making it your own.
Don’t ever consume the full outfit because you saw so and so wear it. Chances are they have paid a stylist to dress them and this is what suits their body shape.
Above are just some of my favourites.
So… This is what it looks like to make amazeball pleather pants. See my outfit on #leoantblog tomorrow….. Don’t forget to check out Write Up Wednesday on ELLERY genius @kymellery. #leoantblog
Over the weekend, Melbourne said goodbye to Summer and a big fat welcome to Autumn. It’s not as instantly cold as i had hoped for, but at least I can put together my Winter must haves.
Top Left to Bottom Right-
- Leather Jacket. Whether it be leather or Faux Fur, something to cozy up in but still looks smart needs to make it’s way into your wardrobe.
- Hat. Maison Michel always has fantastic pieces but if that’s not on your budget Asos or Topshop give you a massive range of playful or clean cut hats. Let’s step away from the beanies ladies, we’ve grown up now.
- White Shirt. Wearing a cool white shirt can make any outfit right. Try with a pair of jeans or buttoned right up with a big jumper.
- Jumper. The one pictures above is Acne and just so happens to new to my wardrobe. COME ON COLD WEATHER.
- Pants. Anything structured with a hit of funk is on my hit list. Not into the sheerness of these, Many designers such as Malene Birger do sophisticated bell bottoms.
-Boots. Ankle boots aren’t going anywhere, and why would they? Australian brand Senso have some amazing booties coming out soon. Go check them out for your Winter shoe inspo!